Thursday, October 16, 2008

You Losing Other People's Money Does NOT Give You Permission to Treat Me Like an Asshole


Two people I kinda-sorta work with are out today and will be tomorrow as well. Hence I have to do my job, the job of one of them, and about half of the job of the other person.

Today is not a day to give me shit people. I am not getting two-and-a-half jobs done as fast as you want them. Boo-fucking-hoo.

I don't see the traders doing two-and-a-half jobs. In fact, I see them doing half a job 'cause they ain't got shit to trade. So why don't you make your $400,000 ass useful and go stock the frig. As far as I know the current financial meltdown is not the result of there being Coke and Diet Coke in the frig but no Coke Zero. Now's the time for belt tightening, you just might have to wait an hour to get your precious Coke Zero.

1 comment:

Miss Dewey Decimal said...

i blame the lack of Coke Zero for our current economic crisis. do you know what other time people didn't get their Coke Zero? right before the Great Depression. coincidence? i think not.

Alas, no more.

Alas, no more.