Friday, February 13, 2009

We're Gonna Party Like It's 1929


Good People,

I recently held a layoff party at the crib. The premise was simple, the guests bring canned goods so as I can east for the next month and I will provide them with a near-endless supply of the alcohol in my apartment.

The results were mixed (rimshot). On the plus side, the company was pleasant and I received a crate full of canned goods, with a lot of canned pineapple (yum). On the downside, people didn't wipe out all of my alcohol, which was part of the point (I don't want to move that shit when my lease is up). In all fairness they did go through about three-fourths of the bottles...and then we went to a bar (of course) so that we could pay for alcohol instead. Go figure.

Perhaps the week before I move out I'll throw a "Drink My Booze and Take Any Shit I Haven't Sold on eBay or Craig's List Yet" Party.

No comments:

Alas, no more.

Alas, no more.