Thursday, February 5, 2009

It's Easy Being Green


I mean that in two ways.

First, since I am out of work and doing as much as possible to keep it that way I decided to dye my hair. It was supposed to be the color of the Happy Cappy Investment Team logo but it ended up all green instead (appropriate, no?).

Second, as I mentioned before my lease is up on 4/1 and I'm not renewing. I'm so tired of moving my junk from one location to another over the years so I'm getting rid of most of it. I've been eBaying my life away: CDs, DVDs, books. It was hard at first but once you get going it gains a certain momentum. It becomes downright contagious. Do I really need all this stuff? Nope. I don't think I'll even need storage when I move out. I'll be down to so little that I think can stash a couple of things at this or that person's place.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

D Money,
I stumbled across your blog and sympathize with your situation. This place you refer to must be full of morally deprived people, most likely the upper management. There are probably one or two rotten apples in that barrel. Reading about this stone cold killer I wonder how he/she can come to work and look anyone in the eye. Hey stone cold, perhaps you can root out the rotten apples and be a hero, a final saving grace before you get yours. In all honesty you are probably a nice person and just doing your job, a puppet on a string if you will. In any case good luck to us all and god save the queen...

Alas, no more.

Alas, no more.