Monday, February 2, 2009

A New Chapter


Good people,

I'm done with the bullshit (mostly). So now begins my new life. This is far more important than some New Year's resolution. This is a new life resolution. I feel like this is my last shot to not get stuck in some job that I'll hate or will make me hate myself.

I got the severance, I'm signed up with unemployment, my lease is up in two months. The goal: to prolong a new job as long as possible. In that time I plan to do many things: travel, write, read Capital Vol. 1, watch a whole lot of movies, brush up on my foreign language skills, figure out grad school plans, practice my instrument, get rid a lot of shit on eBay. Maybe I'll even do an internship. I'm drawing up a schedule later today for the month of February, assign a certain number of hours per day to various tasks. Come March I'll reassess and make a March schedule.

So now I'm off to practice.

No comments:

Alas, no more.

Alas, no more.