Wednesday, April 8, 2009

A Final Goodbye


Good People,

This will be the final blog. I know I promised some of the stories from events that happened prior to the blog's creation. I know I promised stories that never made it to the blog. However, something has changed. I don't care.

Of course I still care about you beautiful, literate people. It's just that I no longer dwell on that work related nonsense. I always knew it was petty and stupid but it the idiocy of it all gets magbnified tenfold when I'm no longer chained to that place.

The problem with my job was not only that it consumed by days but even when I left the building it would still consume me after hours. It didn't just steal my hours it invaded my psyche. Which really is the final straw. But now I'm free of all shit that and it feels great.

So now begins my travels around the world and my attempt to re-ignite my creative process.

Good luck guys and thanks for reading.

Signing off,
D. Money

P.S. I might start a travel vlog. So keep an ear to the ground.

2 comments:

Alas, no more.

Alas, no more.