Tuesday, March 3, 2009

What the Dilly Yo?


Good people,

I don't mean to neglect thee but I've been having the time of my life. Jealous? You should be. As I've mentioned more than once my lease is up at the end of March and new adventures await.

Oh, what ever will I do? Would you believe I found a great deal on a ticket to Australia? It was almost the exact same dollar amount as my monthly rent. So I told my landlord to go fuck himself--not an exact quote--and so I'll be running round Australia for a month. Did I mention that I also get three flights WITHIN Australia as well as part of the package deal? Well I did! ... and I bought a ticket to New Zealand as well.

What will I do when I come back? I guess I'll just walk the Earth, you know like Kung Fu.

For my three vacations in 2008 the thing that killed me every time was coming back to my apartment after vacation and realizing I had to pay the rent for an apartment after I dropped crazy scratch on hotels, motels, Holiday Inns, on an apartment that was empty while I was in some foreign country. But no more. From April on, my only expenses are travel, lodging, food....oh, and toiletries, those are important. No rent, no cable, no electricity, no bullshit.

I must admit, my post-Happy Cappy Investment Team lifestyle (i.e., watching movies, wearing pajama bottoms most of the day, collecting government checks, NOT WORKING!!!) has left me little reason to keep posting. In a nutshell, I am incredibly happy right now, so honestly I'm not all that interested in complaining about an old job (it's no exaggeration to say that it seems like an old job in galaxy far, far away) that canned me. Water under the bridge, right? But you loyal reader, who perservere in your horrible job need to be entertained. I will provide that requirement for you folks. I will try to post more frequently until I run out of shit to say...or at least until April.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice post. I am very greatful for comment here.The best as well as the find a babysitter Los Angeles all-important nannies services are growing in pace and there are important roles played by them. The important thing about nannies is that they are all known for the good work and find a nanny Los Angeles as well as effort they all put in carrying out the related works.

Alas, no more.

Alas, no more.