Monday, September 29, 2008

5 Reasons Why I Shouldn't Have to Wear Dress Clothes at My Job


1. I have a purple stain on my pants from unloading a case of Gatorade bottles, one of which had a crack in it.
2. I have blue toner on my hands from fixing a paper jam in the copier.
3. My shirt is completely wrinkled from having carried eight boxes of fans, two cases of mail and many other things.
4. Typically, the only people outside of the Happy Cappy Investment Team I deal with are people who deliver or fix things (kinda like me) and they wear whatever they want or company-issued uniforms.
5. I don't wanna.

To be clear, I am not complaining about DOING any of these tasks. After all, if I didn't do them who would? (Did I mention that one of the traders has TWO maids AND a nanny?) I simply would prefer to not look like some bootleg Dockers ad while doing it.

No comments:

Alas, no more.

Alas, no more.